Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My ISP is a Big Time One!

Slice of Life No. 2 -- The Internet Service Provider
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been having internet connection problem since typhoon Frank and it has been more than a week now. Several times I've contacted my ISP's technical support to report the issues I encounter.

I may not have any formal education or training on computer hardwares and softwares but I read a lot and I have long years of actual experience since I personally maintain the computer units at my internet cafe. Modesty aside, I believe that what I know and understand about computers at this point in time is enough to point out that the real problem entirely lies on their service.

To read more, please click here.

No comments: